Our business ties us strongly to our valued clients and our community. Our goal is to continue to extend to you a level of service and attention that is not dependent on whether you are prepared to do a transaction. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and have designed our site to provide you, as a homeowner, with valuable resources that can assist you in your goals, hobbies, and your standard of living.
I have a deep love for interior design, having studied it in Atlanta & San Diego. Now, as a Real Estate broker, I enjoy everything real estate and home related. Once you’ve purchased your house you want to make it your home and as a natural continuation of that process, I decided to share quick, fun tips on everything home-related and entertaining including decorating, recipes, savings and more.
Jeanne has over 24 years experience in residential real estate sales, property management and property appraisals with 17 years experience managing own real estate firm, 15 years experience as a real estate broker, 14 years experience in property management, 4 years experience in mortgage lending.
Michael has over 24 years experience in residential real estate sales, property management and property appraisals with 17 years experience managing own real estate firm, 20 years experience as a real estate broker, and 14 years experience in property management.
Brokers/Owners, Frank Real Estate St. Clair County and Macomb County, Michigan
1997 to Present: Brokers/Owners
• Started a real estate company from the ground floor up to two offices and 25 agents.
• Hire, coach & supervise real estate agents and lead weekly staff meetings and seminars to motivate and train
real estate agents in using effective marketing strategies.
• Developed annual operating budget, assessed and collected annual fees, analyzed service contracts,
supervised the compliance of service contracts, enforced deed restrictions and oversee all closing
• Exceeded annual business development goals each year by aggressively marketing services to clients in the St. Clair & Macomb county areas.
• Developed and maintained investor relationships with over 35 financial institutions and asset management companies.
• Developed marketing requirements based on competing properties, anticipated marketing periods and verified completion to standards expected of work performed on REO properties.
• Prepare and negotiate documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closings statements, disclosures, deeds and leases.
• Advise and assist clients through entire real estate transactions.
2000 to Present: REO Property Manager
• Inspect & monitor property condition and occupancy.
• Perform property valuations based on current market conditions.
• Negotiate rental and lease agreements; supervise capital improvements, repairs and revisions for residential properties
• Provide various measures for negotiating and organizing lease agreements
• Produce various financial reports or potential property achievements.
• Set up annual cash budgets for each property; help legal staff in groundwork and presentation of materials and pleadings for the tax tribunal and creating permit applications.
• Plan and consult on building renewals, seek and assess bids and supervise subcontractors.
• Assist in obtaining any information with regards to outstanding HOA fees, water bills, taxes, etc.
• Ensure utilities are on and winterization is completed if/when necessary.
• GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) the highest Realtor Designation available
• SFR (Shortsale and Foreclosure Resource)
• ASP (Accredited Staging Professional)ASPLogoSM
• E-Agent Certified
• Sold over 100 Million dollars in Real Estate
• Closed over 650 REO Transactions in the last 5 years
• HUD Broad Listing Broker since 2010
• 2012 & 2013 Detroit HOUR Magazine’s Real Estate All-Stars Award (Top 5% in sales)
• GMAR- Greater Metropolitan Association of Realtors
• MAR – Michigan Association of Realtors
• NAR – National Association of Realtors